GET OVER YOURSELF



GET OVER YOURSELF



Get over yourself. stop being too serious over that matter. It takes away your laughter, your beauty, your humorous side. Why art thou cast down o my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? hope thou in God, for I will yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God.

During the week. I was on social media. A parent, father, and mother were celebrating their daughter's birthday on their platforms. And they requested we join in praying for the daughter.

As happy as I was, I do so. I stumbled on their pages where the request showed up and I was dropping sincere desire prayer for the girl. My daughter came back that day with testimony. Meeting with new people that day showed her strange favor that will lead to great business for her. I was sewing a seed to another that manifested in. mine.

Your life is the epitome of God’s nature and ability, and you are to show forth that by adding value to another. Do not get choked with cares, riches, and pleasures and bring no fruit to perfection.

No man lit the candle. covered it with a vessel, or putteth it under the bed but setteth it on a candlestick so that they may see the light.

Have you laughed at yourself lately? when you are in the mirror what do you see? It is time to do so, why not right now? How do you feel now? Relax,relieved,released, re-energize.



Comments