LIMITLESS MONDAY: NEXT LEVEL DIFFERENT STRATEGY



LIMITLESS MONDAY
NEXT LEVEL DIFFERENT STRATEGY



I got a new rechargeable standing fan about four months ago. I couple the accessories by myself. I felt so proud of myself for doing a fantastic job. But, I noticed that I need to figure out a knob screw that is yet to get fixed. Since I could not, I kept it safe.
 

After being in use for months, I decided to raise the fan's height, which I did but only for it to make an unbearable noise that required attention. I did all I could to get to where the problem originated. To my amazement, after I had sought help. we realize the knob screw I kept away suppose to be the screw that holds the stability of the fan as soon as it goes higher
 

The strength you exhibit now might be enough for the work and responsibility that comes with it. But immediately another cap gets added to your honors. you will know that you need to add strength to strength, wisdom to wisdom, knowledge to knowledge.
 

There is no end to the attributes and features required when deciding to move up the Ladder of success. You want to sit at the table with the high and mighty. You want to move your career to another level.
 

It is not a child's play for the head that wants the cap. But above it all you have what it takes. Get inwards and put the round peg in that hole to create stability. The manufacturer most of the time makes sure all screws to complete the machinery are in place.
 

All you need to have stability in life is within you. It is there, Grow with your race. Do not tag any screws as Unwanted. Make the best of all your networks and alliances. Do not be afraid of levels because with that lies the glory.
 

To move from glory to glory, is expansion. It is progress. it is hard work plus smart work, it is the strategy, it is that right association, the speaking out you might have to do. The last dot on the I, the crossing of the T . This screw that stabilizes the fan is in the package.

Comments