LIMITLESS MONDAY: Go ON, SAY MORE, I WANT TO KNOW MORE, WHAT ELSE.



LIMITLESS MONDAY
Go ON, SAY MORE, I WANT TO KNOW MORE, WHAT ELSE.




Many gave meaning to the language of Love. Some believe it is by touching, buying gifts, and loading you with cash. Some regard it as how you indulge me to do as I like. Or the way you give me access to you and also take my matters to heart


But another school of thought. says the way you become attentive and give ears to my chatters, being patient to hear me out. Being involved in matters by the languages you use.


Go ON, SAY MORE, I WANT TO KNOW MORE, WHAT ELSE. These are the deep language of a boss, the Leader of the home. heads of departments. the pastor to members. and the great counselors. who decide to Involve others in conversations that need contribution from all ends. Regardless of being a partner that is the subordinate.


When you say Go On. am listening. It gives the speaker the understanding that the speaker has made a meaningful contribution to the matter or feels included in the conversation and decision-making.


Adopt these new words Go ON, SAY MORE, I WANT TO KNOW MORE, WHAT ELSE. it means a lot to that person at the table with you.

Comments