LIMITLESS MONDAY ; HOW YOU MAKE ME FEEL, HEARD, AND UNDERSTOOD WILL MAKE ME LOVE YOU FOREVER.



LIMITLESS MONDAY
HOW YOU MAKE ME FEEL, HEARD, AND UNDERSTOOD WILL MAKE ME LOVE YOU FOREVER.

 

People will not remember how you look at an event. how well you dress, or how much you spend for the occasion. You need to remember the name of the person you met at the event. No one at times fights you for not getting their names.
 

But one can fight for eternity for the way you made one feel. It is because it registers in my subconscious. When you worry about my health. my family and you get to understand my point of view. It is going a long way. It enables me to give myself to the course we have together.
 

There is nothing like when you allow an uncomfortable conversation at work. When you bear with colleagues you make them feel worthy and appreciated. There is nothing compared to that.

Comments